Expected Salary$17.00 - $20.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Office and Operations Assistant to join Via's growing Seattle team on a short-term, independent contract basis. We’re looking for people who can commit to 20-40 hours (3-5 days) per week, for at least 3-6 weeks.
In this role, you’ll support the launch of Via's innovative ride-sharing technology in Seattle and be exposed to the ins-and-outs of an exciting growing company.
You'll be an integral part of Via’s new Seattle team, taking on a variety of responsibilities, from customer service to administration and operations, working closely with innovative thinkers and problem-solvers in a fast-paced environment.
- Act as the first point of contact for Via’s Driver Partners, starting a happy and productive relationship between them and the company.
- Help onboard new Driver Partners, maintaining attention to detail and ensuring an excellent onboarding experience.
- Use technology, web tools, and customer data to provide meaningful and useful support to Driver Partners when they most need it.
- Work closely with other teams within Via to raise the bar for customer service, develop new initiatives, and support driver growth.
- Independent self-starter who is comfortable taking on a variety of projects at once
- Outgoing and sociable; cool under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- A savvy, tactful, and graceful communicator – you intuitively find the right tone in every situation
- Previous work experience in a customer service role
Commitment: This is an independent contractor position through HireArt and based in Seattle, WA. A typical schedule is 20-40 hours (3-5 days) per week.
We’ve built revolutionary technology that is changing the way people get around cities. Using Via, a ride booked on your phone costs little more than the bus. Via is on-demand transit on a mass scale; it’s transportation that’s friendly to our planet. Currently live in NYC, Chicago and Washington D.C., we’re backed by some of the world’s top investors and aggressively expanding.