Expected Salary$14 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a part-time Delivery Operations Specialist to work based from our client's Los Angeles offices on a contract basis.
This is an opportunity for an attentive self-starter to gain sales, customer support, and operations experience at an innovative startup dedicated to transforming the peer-to-peer car market. The role is part-time with consistent hours, and does have the potential to grow into a full-time position.
To start, they're seeking candidates who can work 8-hour shifts three days per week, either Thursday - Saturday or Friday - Sunday. Hours are flexible - you can choose to begin your shift anytime between 8am - 12pm each day.
- Facilitate vehicle test drives and help guide customers through every step of their car buying experience.
- Deliver recently purchased cars to their excited new owners and ensure their experience is delightful all the way to the end.
- Pick up cars from sellers to transport for inspection and processing prior to being listed.
- Assist other teams with logistics, detailing, and other crucial responsibilities when needed.
- 21+ years of age
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record (ability to drive a stick shift highly desired)
- Sales or retail experience
- Passionate about customer service and connecting with people
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and mature under pressure
- Detail-oriented, trustworthy, personable, and articulate
- Eagerness to learn and desire to take on new responsibilities
- 1+ year of customer service experience a plus
- Some college a plus
- Start-up experience a plus
- Retail sales experience with consumer technology (Apple, Best Buy, etc.) a plus
Commitment: This is an ongoing, long-term contract position.