Expected Pay Rate:$50.00 - $60.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:2 year contract
HireArt is helping New England’s largest energy delivery company find a Program Manager to implement industry best practices for asset management and maintenance tools for the tracking and monitoring of transmission and substation assets.
In this role, you’ll collaborate with maintenance, engineering, and field operations to manage strategy-related improvement programs, develop and maintain effective configuration and control processes. You’ll also oversee inventory, budget, CASCADE, and process alignment.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced program manager with experience in the utilities industry, maintenance management, and/or IT industries, a background in compliance or database management, knowledge of CASCADE, and have the ability to use Power BI to create reporting mechanisms.
As Program Manager you will:
- Ensure various business processes support the updating and management of transmission asset management tools.
- Lead initiatives to enhance equipment monitoring capabilities with new technologies that interface with existing transmission asset management tools.
- Provide quality control review for transmission and substation asset data submittals and manage the field validation and quality assurance of data.
- Ensure maintenance triggers are in line with company and regulatory inspection/test cycles, and updated in response to capital improvements and investments.
- Develop and manage key reports to support asset management and maintenance functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology, computer science, or similar
- 5+ years of related program management experience, with a background in compliance, data analysis, or inventory/asset management
- Database management and field hardware experience in the utilities, energy delivery, maintenance management systems, or information technology industry
- Knowledge of transmission power system asset management, maintenance management, and/or field operations
- Working knowledge of information technology and the ability to use the company’s office automation and information systems
- Experience using CASCADE and Microsoft Power BI
- Previous experience in the utilities industry, highly preferred
- Experience in a role that supports process/culture change
- Ability to create/manage Microsoft Access Databases, Microsoft Excel databases, and associated user interfaces (visual basic, SQL, or similar programming ability)
- Professional networking and presentation skills
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 2-year contract position through HireArt with the team based in Hartford, CT. This position is temporarily remote due to COVID-19, but being on-site may be required if conditions allow.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.