Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$40,000.00 per year
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping our client, a leading luxury real estate firm, hire a highly motivated Assistant. In this role, you will directly support one of the top real estate brokerage teams in New York City and will help manage and oversee a high-volume real estate business.
We’re seeking a talented, self-starting, and creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future real estate buyers and sellers.
You're also comfortable supporting administrative tasks as needed. A current real estate license or the willingness to obtain one is desired. This role has the potential to expand for the right candidate.
As Assistant, you will:
- Implement operational improvements by working with the team to execute best practices in structuring an efficient workflow.
- Answer calls and handle inquiries from staff and clients.
- Work closely with the principal agents to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Maintain and manage team drives, calendars, contacts, listings, social networks, and websites.
- Manage external requests and retrieve messages on behalf of the team, providing effective communication to both parties.
- Coordinate calendars and schedule relevant meetings and travel arrangements.
- Assist with other related clerical duties as required by the team.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects depending on the needs of the office.
- Manage and organize the CRM database.
- Light support on email marketing, mail, and social media marketing.
- Complete real estate activities as required.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Adaptable and willing to pitch in where needed, and maintain an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to develop innovative, forward design concepts
- Creative problem solver with a positive attitude
- Strong computer skills
- A current NY real estate license or willingness to obtain one
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position with potential for extension, staffed via HireArt and based in New York, NY.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.