Expected Salary$15 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Seasonal Customer Service Advocate to work on a contract basis. In this role you'll be a part of all of the fun but crazy times at Paper Culture. This job definitely requires a high "happiness quotient" -- the team at Paper Culture sees themselves as being incredibly lucky to be asked to be a part of people's life events -- it's a privilege for them, and they want their customers to know that. It will be incredibly fast-paced, exciting and yes, stressful at times though we promise you'll have some fun!
You'll work via phone, email, or chat to respond to inquiries and provide information and solutions to customers. Interacting with a high volume of customers every day, you'll hone in on your interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Incredible personal satisfaction from being a part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team (really, we're not kidding, that's the best part!)
- On-site position in Millbrae, CA (walking distance from Caltrain, BART and major bus lines)
- Position is for the period from Nov 1st - Dec 22nd
- First 2 weeks are paid training with full-time hours
- Remaining time is at least 3 days per week with flexible scheduling
- Passionate about customer service
- Customer service experience, preferably in a high volume setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with great organizational skills
Paper Culture is an e-commerce platform delivering eco-friendly products such as invitations, announcements and stationery. Launched in 2009 at the Tony Awards, Paper Culture set out to deliver bold stationery to life's great events through products like baby birth announcements, baby shower invitations and holiday cards.The founding team believed that the ultimate stationery product would deliver premium quality, unique modern design and do it all in an eco friendly way. As such, Paper Culture prints exclusively on 100% post consumer recycled paper, they offset their carbon footprint and they plant a tree in a US national forest with every order.