Location:San Francisco, CA
HireArt is a Y-Combinator backed contract staffing platform that's changing how companies hire, manage, and employ their W2 contract workers. We’ve helped hundreds of great companies including Toyota Research Institute, Facebook, Nasdaq, and Lyft build and manage amazing teams of W2 contractors.
HireArt is building the talent cloud for W-2 contractors. We provide clients a full-stack platform through which they can instantly access pre-recruited, pre-vetted, ready-to-hire contract talent aggregated and curated from dozens of sources. With HireArt, it’s as easy to source and employ W2 contractors on demand as it is for SMBs to hire and pay freelancers on UpWork or Fiverr.
We're growing rapidly (Deloitte ranked us the 66th fastest growing technology company in 2020, and Inc. Magazine ranked us #223) and looking for an Account Executive to support our growing roster of clients. We work with some of the world’s most respected companies, and our Account Executive team works closely with them daily. Each of our clients has unique needs, and our AE team acts as trusted consultants ensuring that they have access to the best talent available and are leveraging HireArt to build high performing, scalable, and operationally efficient contract workforces.
As an Account Executive, your number one priority will be to retain and expand existing HireArt clients by ensuring they’re getting the most out of our extraordinary product, and that they have access to the best talent available. At HireArt, you’ll be working alongside a world class team supporting clients building world changing technologies and products that we all use daily.
We have a fill rate that’s well above industry averages, and our product gives hiring managers self-serve tools to search on-demand contractors aggregated from top staffing firms, post job requisitions, schedule interviews, request offers, and more. We like to think this eases the administrative burden of recruiting, and lets our Account Executives focus only on the highest value activities. To date, 100% of HireArt’s Account Executives have hit yearly quota, and in terms of contractors placed, our product lets HireArt Account Executives consistently outperform Recruiters and Staffing Managers at traditional agencies.
We’re looking for experienced Recruiters and staffing industry professionals who thrive in fun, challenging environments and are interested in playing a key role in growing an industry-changing company. In the US alone, the contract staffing industry is a $200 billion dollar industry. We intend to own a big piece of that market.
This is a role that’s both challenging and incredibly rewarding. It includes uncapped commission, equity, and the opportunity to do work worth doing alongside incredibly talented, intelligent, and driven people.As an Account Executive at HireArt, you will:
- Develop and execute on account plans for each account, including identifying new opportunities, bridging departments, and building relationships throughout the org chart.
- Grow the net profit for a fixed book of existing clients with a heavy focus on expansion.
- Work with hiring managers directly to understand their hiring needs, ideal candidate profiles, hiring timelines, and connect them to the best contract job seekers available.
- Identify growth opportunities within assigned accounts, expand relationships across their organization, and consistently identify new job requisitions and growth opportunities.
- Develop strong product expertise and identify opportunities to help clients solve contingent workforce challenges related to both hiring and employee management through expanded use of the HireArt platform.
- Know the ins and outs of your assigned accounts -- HireArt Account Executives are expected to understand business and hiring challenges across their assigned client base, understand the structure and objectives of their contingent workforce, and have executable plans for maximizing HireArt’s value to clients.
- Work closely with our Talent team to ensure they’re consistently attracting and identifying top candidates in HireArt’s platform and meeting your client’s talent needs.
- Understand HireArt’s pricing model, profit margins, and costs and be able to confidently explain that to clients.
- Develop expertise in the contingent workforce space and become a resource to HireArt clients on best practices for building a flexible, contract workforce—HireArt’s clients rely on us for strategic guidance and long term planning.
- Develop expertise on the labor market at large and specific job categories supported by HireArt to help hiring managers understand the talent pool and make informed hiring decisions.
- Manage the full lifecycle of assigned accounts and client relationships -- This includes ensuring hiring managers have access to the talent they need, that the hiring process is easy and quick, and continuing to nurture and grow the relationship over time.
- Act as the voice of HireArt’s customers internally, getting feedback, suggestions, and liaising with the product team to help them best understand how to build a tool that serves our clients as well as possible.
- 4+ years of experience in a client-facing role. Staffing and Recruitment industry experience required. Experience managing accounts at a staffing firm in an MSP environment is a plus, as is demonstrated experience building a substantial base of contractors.
- Demonstrated success growing a book of business in the staffing/recruitment industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You have to be comfortable communicating complex ideas in a simple, concise way and can’t be afraid to pick up the phone to get things done.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Comfortable communicating with stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- A passion for and strong familiarity with technology. HireArt’s technology sets us apart from our competitors and you’ll be responsible for communicating how we differ and what we’re capable of to clients.
- Capable of executing and thriving in a fast-paced environment. We’re rapidly scaling and to be successful here you need to be dynamic and solution-oriented.
- Intellectual curiosity and a strong desire to succeed.
- BA/BS preferred but not required.
HireArt is the single all-in-one tool to hire, employ, and manage your contract workforce. Facebook, Toyota Research Institute, Airbnb, and more use HireArt to find, vet, hire, & manage their entire contract workforce in a single, unified platform. We curate the best available W2 contractors from the nation’s top staffing firms, job boards, & HireArt’s own direct pool of highly-vetted talent. Our fill rate is over 85%, well above the industry average.