HireArt is looking to hire a Design Reviewer to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work with teams dedicated to creating a global home-sharing marketplace that connects people to unique, exceptional hospitality and travel experiences.
As Designer Reviewer, you’ll focus on an exciting new program that features high-quality spaces known for great reviews and attention to detail. You'll review hosts' online listings against specific design criteria, and identify issues to help hosts improve the quality of their spaces and their listings. We’re looking for smart, quick learners with an interest in interior design to join the team!
- Evaluate online listings against design criteria.
- Communicate via email or phone to answer general program questions and offer guidance on interior design.
- Provide feedback to broader team to help improve overall processes.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years professional work experience
- Professional experience in related creative fields (e.g. photography, interior design, graphic design, etc.)
- Incredible attention to detail
- Able to manage and prioritize high work volumes efficiently
- Strong communicator (verbal and written) with the ability to write articulate and warm emails
- Able to thoughtfully participate in team meetings and provide feedback on process improvements
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) or Google Suite (Sheets, Slides) a plus
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce, etc.) a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 3-month contract position with potential for extension based in San Francisco, CA.