Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a Technical Accountant.
As Technical Accountant, you will prepare and assist with:
- Financial reporting (preparing 10Q, tie outs, disclosures)
- Monthly & quarterly close activities
- Equity accounting journal entries
- Technical accounting research/questions
- Statement of cash flow
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics, or business
- 3+ years experience as an accountant, including experience as a technical accountant and providing technical accounting guidance
- Experience with financial reporting, equity accounting, cash flows, and financial statements
- Proficiency in Excel
- Workiva & Oracle knowledge is highly preferred.
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt and will be fully remote.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ through corp-to-corp.