HireArt is looking to hire a Senior Writer to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll write content, both internal and external facing, for the security team. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree and will be able to translate complex technical concepts into clear, concise language. They will also be task and detail oriented and an independent problem solver.
- Create and maintain internal and external facing content for the security team, including weekly updates, newsletters, white papers, and guides.
- Identify and describe root causes and critical contributing factors of an event.
- Work with subject matter experts to identify and document the corrective and preventative actions (CAPA) that will minimize the risk of a repeat occurrence of an event.
- Effectively interact with internal teams at all levels company-wide (IT, QA, Operations, Client Services etc.).
- Present information and respond to questions from senior management, peers, and clients.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in journalism, English, or similar
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Can convey technical concepts clearly and concisely with great punctuation and grammar
- Ability to read and understand information security concepts and principals
- Experience with the Google Suite of applications
- Works effectively and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of root cause analysis techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects and drive them to closure by project deadline
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco.