Expected Salary$68 - $71 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Training Coordinator to work on-site at Facebook’s New York City offices on a contract basis. This role supports the Creative Shop team, which includes 200 people in 32 markets. As Training Coordinator, you’ll help administer training for new hires, conduct general on-boarding, and communicate updates, while ensuring individual and team success. An ideal candidate has a strong background in Leadership and Development, with experience in project management and coordinating global schedules.
- Schedule training sessions across offices, including booking rooms, calendaring on peoples' schedules, and ensuring video recordings.
- Manage invites across timezones to strive for full participation in trainings, including over video conference.
- Deliver quizzes to new hires to assess their understanding of training content.
- Deploy surveys across training sessions to gather feedback on sessions.
- Purchase books and resources, and coordinate with regional admins, to have physical libraries in our global offices.
- Manage development opportunities, including coordinating visiting speakers and consultants.
- Roll out internal trainings across the team while meeting deadlines.
- Communicate updates to partners.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience in Leadership and Development, including project management experience
- Ability to coordinate schedules across global time zones
- Comfortable leading meetings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, while maintaining a high level of organization
- An effective independent worker, with the ability to also work with and through others
- Excellent execution in an autonomous and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Experience in HR, including on-boarding new hires, a plus
Commitment: This is a 5.5 mo. contract.