Schedule:40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping our client hire a bright and highly motivated Talent Acquisition Partner. In this role, you will source, recruit, and attract the highest quality candidates to join the fast-growing Nasdaq team.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for account management with internal hiring managers as well as working with candidates through all recruiting stages. You will participate in executing regional strategies and act as a brand ambassador to highlight Nasdaq.
The Talent Acquisition Team plays an integral part in enriching the candidate and employee experience, by managing the end to end recruitment process to attract the best Experienced and Early Career talent to the organization.
You will be responsible for prescreening candidates and communicating with hiring managers, presenting a diverse candidate pool and attracting top talent. You will need the ability to source and target passive candidates for many hard to fill positions while also creating a future pipeline.
If you enjoy working in a high energy work environment with a high sense of urgency, this would be a great fit for you!
- A passion for in-house recruiting, with a proven ability to source and close strong talent
- 3+ years of experience of full-cycle recruiting within the tech industry
- ATS expertise and a working knowledge of metrics tracking
- Ability to manage multiple requisitions within a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and adaptability to manage competing priorities
- Experience with Workday, LinkedIn Recruiter, and/or Beamery ATS is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), contract-to-hire position through HireArt. This role will be performed fully remotely and is open to U.S.-based candidates.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.