Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$60.00 - $70.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find an Audio Engineer to build and test specialized, complicated audio software that needs extensive tooling and specialized UI work. The ideal candidate will have a strong audio background, including experience working with audio tools and softwares.
As an Audio Engineer, you will:
- Test audio products.
- Build specialized audio tools and frameworks.
- Support AR/VR media products developed by the AR/VR media team.
- Bachelor's degree in audio technology and/or computer science (or relevant experience)
- Experience using professional audio tools such as digital audio workstations
- Proficient in plugin architectures such as virtual studio technology
- Audio library/software testing and developing experience
- Proficient with audio libraries such as JUCE
- Experience building audio user interfaces and libraries
- Experience with C/C++
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.