HireArt is looking to hire a part-time AEM Landing Pages Builder to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. We're seeking someone to build beautiful and useful landing pages as a part of our client’s web experience.
The ideal candidate has previous experience with CMS systems, specifically Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), as well as an understanding of how to build landing pages within an existing design aesthetic while keeping on strategy and on brand.
- Maintain a list of landing pages that need to be built, fixed, and updated.
- Build landing pages based on specifications received from Marketing partners, and confirm that each page meets specs before going live.
- Collaborate with the Brand Studio team to receive the necessary assets in a timely manner.
- Upload English and Localized design assets (PNG, JPEG, GIF, etc.) to the asset manager.
- Load content into internal tools to ensure all Headers, Footers, and CTAs are correct and can be set up for variant testing.
- Collaborate with the ITS team to request development work that may need to be completed to ensure page functionality.
- Once a page is live, ensure it's been built correctly for tracking, analytics, etc.
- Prioritize projects and work through them in an organized and timely manner.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and AEM Digital Asset Management
- Experience building landing pages in AEM
- Experience coordinating with stakeholders to gather information and assets
- Self-starter who can work relatively autonomously
- Both technology and design-minded
- Experience with Dropbox, Dropbox Paper, Google Sheets, and Google Docs
- Experience with JIRA, Fabricator, Asana, or similar project management experience
- SEO knowledge is a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-6 month contract position based on-site in San Francisco, CA.