Expected Salary$72.00 - $80.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Marketing Manager to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park offices on a contract basis. In this role, you'll support global developer marketing efforts, with a focus on how the company's current community and range of products can provide meaningful value to developers all around the world.
We are looking for Marketing Managers with experience in building consumer and marketing insights. The ideal candidate is also highly motivated, a great communicator, and a passionate advocate for the developer community.
- Build awareness and drive positive user sentiment for developer programs and products.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader company ecosystem – from tools and products to the competitive landscape, developer needs, and more.
- Understand developer relations and what's required to form a strong, engaged developer ecosystem.
- Build studies to gain insights into the developer ecosystem.
- Manage and work with cross-functional teams to deliver world-class market research communications.
- Represent the voice of developers within the organization, while planning and leading successful program initiatives to drive participation.
- Author and produce developer-facing communications and creative content – from blog posts to social updates, website copy, email, and more.
- Develop program initiatives that support and improve the overall developer brand and experience.
- Focus on outbound marketing efforts to drive program awareness – craft presentations, run campaigns, solicit feedback, and more.
- Create a long-term vision for the program and ensure it's a lively, collaborative program that is dedicated to forming and maintaining a thriving community.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years' experience in marketing and market research
- Strong understanding of web and mobile apps, emerging technologies, open source, and the developer and industry landscape
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 12-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA.