Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$50.00 - $58.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:3 month contract
This is a full-time, 3-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA. This position will be fully remote until offices reopen.
As Technical Artist, you will:
- Partner closely with artists and production to develop AR content.
- Optimize content through enhancing performance and instructing artists and designers on asset creation, modeling, and texturing best practices.
- Quickly solve issues with your cross-functional leads.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, or equivalent years of experience
- 2+ years of experience as a technical artist, pipeline developer, or related position
- 2+ years of experience writing GLSL/HLSL shaders
- Experience with 3D gaming environments (Unity, Unreal Engine, etc)
- Experience shipping products with stringent runtime performance constraints, such as complex mobile or 3D applications or games
- Experience with game profiling and optimization techniques
- Experience with Spark AR Studio preferred
Commitment: This is a full-time, 3-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA. This position will be fully remote until offices reopen.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.