Location:Menlo Park, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Music Project Manager to oversee music production projects from conception to completion. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years' relevant experience and experience using project management software such as Jira, Asana, or Trello.
As Music Project Manager, you will:
- Monitor, track, and support multiple music production projects and initiatives, both internally and cross-functionally.
- Support all phases of music production and process through creation and maintenance of team-facing documentation.
- Maintain task management systems.
- Use problem-solving skills to resolve business and creative challenges.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
- Adapt communication to collaborate with teams across a variety of disciplines.
- 3+ years of professional experience in creative/music production and project management
- Experience working in a task system (e.g. Jira, Asana, Trello, etc.)
- Strong understanding of project management workflows
- Proficiency in Mac OS, including office tools
- Familiarity with audio digital workstations (Pro Tools preferred)
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA. This role will begin remotely with the intent to move onsite as conditions allow.