Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$40.00 - $44.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Data Analyst to serve as a team data expert and develop, own, and maintain complex data pipelines. The ideal candidate will 2+ years’ experience writing SQL and ETL processes as well as 2+ years’ experience with dashboard development in Tableau.
As Data Analyst, you will:
- Serve as data expert on the team and develop, own, and maintain complex data pipeline infrastructures.
- Gather relevant context on business needs and tie them back to data solutions.
- Craft optimal data processing architecture and systems for new data and ETL pipelines.
- Monitor and maintain existing data and ETL pipelines, detect abnormal behaviors on real-time, and recommend improvements and modification.
- Build dashboards and visualizations to report health of business performance.
- Communicate and influence strategies and processes around data modeling to multi-functional groups and leadership.
- Drive internal process improvements and automate manual processes for data quality.
- Provide ongoing proactive communication and collaboration throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, computer science, or mathematics
- 2+ years’ experience writing SQL and ETL processes in a production environment
- 1+ years’ experience with dashboard development in Tableau
- Experience analyzing data to identify deliverables, gaps, and inconsistencies
- Knowledge of Python or Java
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate complex technical concepts to a broad variety of audiences
- Experience in version control tools such as Mercurial or Github
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.