Expected Salary$100 - $109 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Market Researcher to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll design and executive custom primary research using a variety of methods, and independently determine the best methodology and sample plan to produce meaningful and high-impact business implications.
We’re seeking a Market Researcher with a strong educational and professional background in quantitative and market research. Ideally, you have experience working with technology projects and managing large, international research tracking programs. You’re thorough and resourceful, and have leadership abilities to guide projects and ensure successful, on-time completion.
- Analyze survey and internal behavioral data to find patterns.
- Identify data patters and tell a story about research results and have business implications.
- Work closely with product and business teams, and effectively communicate research findings.
- Manage the operations of multiple large research programs and ensure projects are hitting milestones on-time.
- Manage large research tracking programs in partnership with research vendors, providing direction on research sample plan, questionnaire, and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (MBA or Master’s in market research, psychology, social science, stats, or related preferred)
- 5+ years market research or quantitative research experience
- 2+ years experience at a marketing research agency preferred
- Experience managing large international tracking programs preferred
- Expertise in survey design
- Command of a broad set of research methods and analytic tools (SPSS, R)
- Experience with technology products and international markets a plus
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract.