Expected Pay Rate:$56.00 - $66.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping a popular mobile messaging app find a Strategic Partnerships Manager to help grow its business API product, which serves mid- and large-sized clients globally. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ business development experience and a demonstrated passion for international development or health and social good.
As Strategic Partnerships Manager, you will:
- Manage strategic partners globally to support onboarding and scaling of health messaging products and growing overall health messaging strategy.
- Set targets and goals in alignment with product and cross-functional team expectations and ensure delivery against plans.
- Manage pipeline information and client relationships to identify potential new partners, growth opportunities, and competitive trends.
- Present to and consult with management and cross-functional teams on industry trends.
- Present to and work with senior external stakeholders.
- Provide an objective commercial viewpoint based on an in-depth understanding and analysis of commercial and competitive information in the health messaging space.
- Proactively identify and analyze complex, long-term, critical infrastructure problems with cross-functional leaders and stakeholders and translate these to product and engineering teams.
- Support ideation, partnership development, and launch of new innovative health products and services.
- Collaborate across product, partnerships, marketing, research, etc. as a part of a matrix structure.
- Help create, maintain and influence relationships with key ecosystem players.
- 5+ years of experience in business development or equivalent relevant experience
- Demonstrated passion for international development or health and social good
- Experience managing partnerships and balancing partner needs and expectations in tandem with overall product and health strategy
- Experience building and managing partnerships and programs and driving consensus, particularly in a SaaS and/or healthcare setting
- Experience analyzing data to drive business decisions and strategy
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners
- Fluency in English
- Experience managing partnerships and programs around messaging systems in a large-scale environment
- Experience in cPaaS, SaaS, or enterprise software environments
- Experience and subject matter expertise in healthcare
- Fluency in an additional language
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.