HireArt is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist to work on-site at Algoriz's New York City offices on a contract basis.
Algoriz is building an AI platform that turns trading ideas from plain English into code, with zero programming needed. With wall street moving faster than ever towards Quantitative Trading, Algoriz will play a critical role in bridging the gap between technology and traders.
In this role, you'll work closely with a small team of highly driven individuals to develop and execute B2B marketing solutions. You'll be the first marketing hire for this growing company, and have the opportunity to make a big impact on its direction and growth. You'll own marketing, lead generation, and content development, and be responsible for leading and growing the marketing team.
- Develop and execute B2B marketing campaigns and grow brand awareness.
- Create compelling marketing collateral that advocates the company's value added propositions and broadens customer engagement opportunities.
- Develop interactive content (blogs, whitepapers, videos, etc.) to help professional traders meet their business challenges.
- Maintain and enhance training and learning materials including guides, videos, etc.
- Develop cross selling opportunities and lead generation.
- Collaborate closely with subject matter experts and key external partners to drive brand awareness.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or Finance
- 1+ years' customer focused B2B marketing experience, preferably in financial industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of B2B campaign strategy & execution, digital strategy, messaging and content development, and thought leadership
- Motivated and passionate with an innovative and creative mindset
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to convey technical ideas clearly and concisely.
- Knowledge and experience in trading, technical analysis or fundamental analysis is a plus
- Meaningful equity in a YC-backed, VC-funded startup
- Free health Insurance
- Positive, balanced work environment
Commitment: This is a full-time temp-to-hire contract position.