HireArt is looking to hire a Team Coordinator (Events) to work on-site at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work closely with teams focused on cultivating a positive and impactful company culture and employee experience.
You’ll maintain responsibility for event production, guided tours, and calendaring and scheduling while building community and creating a great place to work.
We’re seeking candidates experienced in event production and project management. The ideal candidate is also flexible, detail oriented, and passionate about people and company culture.
- Lead event planning efforts and creative direction for events.
- Participate in ongoing alignment meetings, and recruit creative and crafting support for events and office-wide communications and initiatives.
- Track expenses, expense reports, and budget data.
- Coordinate and develop event communications, including internal newsletters and announcements, RSVPs, surveys, etc.
- Manage events day-of, including set up, break down, troubleshooting, hosting, etc.
- Support team metric process using templates to organize data.
- Lead guided tours through offices and to/from various office buildings.
- Work closely with vendors and manage inventory merchandise and supplies.
- Provide administrative coverage including calendaring and scheduling.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in event production/coordination
- A strong track record of project management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and comfortable making necessary creative/logistical decisions
- Agile and able to adapt and fix issues that arise
- Positive attitude, with composure under pressure
- Mac Proficient and well-versed in Google Suite (Mail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Surveys, etc.)
- Proficient Asana, Slack, or other project management software
- Expertise in the food and beverage industry a plus
- Experience with budget management (tracking expenses, etc.) a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 5-month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.