Location:New York, NY (Remote)
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:4 month contract
HireArt is helping a fast-growing rideshare company hire a Tradeshow and Events Manager to join an energetic team that thrives on getting our client's innovative mobility technology in front of as many potential partners as possible.
In this role, you’ll shape the annual event strategy for the company's B2B and B2G business (a.k.a. its “Platform Business”), creating campaigns to support the events, managing the event experience, and measuring results. You’ll also partner closely with the global Platform Sales team and the broader marketing organization.
You should be a strategic and scrappy thinker with exceptional attention to detail as well as a focus on creating great brand experiences that deliver measurable results for the our client—as the company defines the future of transportation in cities around the world.As a Tradeshow and Events Manager, you will:
- Drive the company's events strategy and manage all aspects of event coordination (e.g. strategy, objectives, materials creation, event messaging/marketing, signage, giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, etc.).
- Conduct post-event/campaign evaluations and ROI analysis, reporting and sharing results/recommendations with the sales and marketing teams.
- Research industry events and evaluate sponsorship opportunities based on the company's objectives and target markets.
- Partner with PR and partnerships team to write and submit clear and concise proposals for speaking opportunities.
- Maintain event and campaign documents (e.g. budgets, calendars, checklists, run-of-show, etc.).
- Complete budget reviews and ROI analysis, pivoting strategy to align with findings.
- Achieve benchmarked ROI metrics by working with the sales and demand generation teams, managing and analyzing campaign data in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to create high-impact marketing materials.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience with event planning and/or field marketing in a B2B or B2G environment
- Strong ability to work seamlessly across departments and geographies with business and creative teams (internally and externally)
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal (business-level proficiency in another language, e.g. French, German, or Spanish, is a plus)
- Campaign-oriented approach to events
- Experience with trade show environments and logistics
- Highly detail oriented, with strong project management and organizational skills
- Self starter with eagerness to take initiative
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to customer service and fostering relationships, both internal and external
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Enjoy multitasking and operating under pressure to meet deadlines
- Critical thinker, able to use sound judgement and data-driven decision making to drive business objectives
- Resourceful, and enjoy creating success by being efficient with resources
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position staffed via HireArt. It will be fully remote and is available to all U.S.-based candidates.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.