Location:San Francisco, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$21.00 - $27.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping our client hire an ambitious, friendly, and resourceful Workplace Experience (WE) Ambassador. The Workplace Experience Ambassador will work collaboratively to produce the best possible workplace experience for 220+ employees, including owning the front desk and the visitor’s experience program, crafting fun and inclusive events, and fielding employee queries.
The Workplace Experience Ambassador is a go-to person who knows how to assist with frequently requested tasks and knows when to escalate to a teammate, contributing to a team reputation of outstanding service.
We’re looking for someone who can take initiative and go beyond the established framework, looking for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges.
Most importantly, this Ambassador role requires a big, outgoing personality who is a savant at making friends and welcoming our office visitors, whether traveling employees, recruiting candidates, sales clients, and even friends and family!
As Workplace Experience Ambassador, you will:
- Own the condition and functions of the reception area and front desk - welcoming visitors, receiving and sending packages, crafting and sending comms, and answering walk-up queries.
- Serve as a key liaison to internal customers, conveying a ‘get-it-done‘ attitude for all tasks and projects that the Workplace Experience team carries out.
- Co-own the condition of the office at all times, making sure it is always tidy, professional, presentable, clutter-free.
- Own the guest experience and ensure a consistent, personal and friendly experience for anyone coming into the office.
- Execute engaging, creative events, partnering with the wider global Workplace Experience team to ensure collaboration and consistency in shared experiences.
- Prepare for New Hires by assisting with day one onboarding procedures, ensuring the set-up for work stations, introducing new employees to the team, and acting as a resource.
- Monitor the inbox for incoming requests, responding in a customer-centric manner.
- Ensure security standards are maintained and processes are properly followed. Administer the badge program for all employees, clients, vendors, and visitors. Work with team to manage health and safety programs, emergency evacuation plans, ERT team oversight and maintenance of first aid supplies and AED units.
- Experience developing a thoughtful office experience in an ever-changing, fast-paced, start-up environment and able to still deliver against commitments
- Highly ambitious, personable, resourceful and detail-oriented
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and a collaborative work style
- A strong sense of design and space efficiencies
- Experience with Google Suite, Slack and/or other common technology
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-hire position staffed via HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA. HireArt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.