HireArt is looking to hire an Accounts Payable Specialist to work on-site at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll ensure the accurate and timely processing of invoices for global accounts.
An ideal candidate is experienced, knowledgeable in Accounts Payable processes, and customer-service oriented.
- Process Accounts Payable (AP) invoices in Oracle Fusion for all company global entities.
- Cross-check invoices with purchase orders (POs), and ensure all necessary approvals are in place.
- Review vendor records to ensure data accuracy and completeness.
- Conduct clean-up of aged items on AP accounts.
- Act as main Point-of-Contact for all invoice and PO related queries from employees and vendors.
- Liaise with all levels of the organization to follow up on queries and approvals.
- Ensure via Zendesk that all queries are responded to in a timely manner with complete information.
- Additional projects and tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years' accounts payable experience with a fast paced, global company
- Experience with Oracle or similar preferred
- Detailed knowledge of AP process
- Good understand of the importance of internal controls and segregation of duties
- Excellent customer service skills to assist in query resolution
- Good understanding of the synergies between the various teams in Finance and the AP month-end process
- Execution-focused with the ability to take individual responsibility for delivering quality work in a timely manner
Commitment: This is a 9-month contract.