Expected Salary$19.00 - $22.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire Account Managers to work on-site at our client’s Marietta, GA office on a temp-to-hire basis. In this role, you'll be responsible for customer-facing contact with our client, an online tax filing and advisory service that removes the hassle and complexity of doing taxes.
Their mission is to democratize access to premium tax expertise, helping everyone reach their financial goals. They’re looking for people who want to join a high energy startup environment that is focused on client success. You’ll be joining an ambitious team who value clients, coworkers and building a successful startup.
You’ll onboard new customers, act as the primary interface between clients and tax professionals, and take the lead on all customer contact thereafter. You will constantly strive to ensure that every customer interaction is delightful.
- Manage the customer service experience from sign-up to filing the client’s return.
- Work alongside tax professionals on day-to-day operations.
- Take incoming and outgoing client calls.
- Coordinate call appointments and schedule follow-ups.
- Answer messages and emails through multiple forums.
- Research and prepare for each call.
- Maintain lists of clients and all returns processed.
- Assist clients with getting started, including creating returns and moving documents.
- Confirm client uploads to the platform.
- Validate documents for tax preparation.
- Request additional items with weekly follow-ups.
- Notate client’s account with key information for the tax operations team.
- Monitor payments.
- Verify bank information and necessary signature pages.
- Paper and electronically file tax returns.
- 1+ years experience in customer service or similar office environment
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to catch errors and pursue resolution
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires flexibility and responsiveness
- Overtime and weekend work may be required during busy (tax) season
- Familiarity with individual tax returns
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week) temp-to-hire contract position through HireArt and based in Marietta, GA.