Expected Salary$40 - $44 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Design Program Coordinator to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus. In this role, you’ll work with cross-functional product and design teams to build and execute project plans for a variety of initiatives.
As Design Program Coordinator, you’ll define and establish workflows, proactively raise and solve issues affecting design and product work, and facilitate team culture and success.
We’re seeking candidates with a background in project or program management, as well as experience working with product and UX design teams in cross-functional environments. You also have professional familiarity with social media advertising technologies.
Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills are a must for this role. The ideal candidate can work independently yet is comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization, and can facilitate relationships that drive successful partnerships and cross-team collaboration.
- Track and move product, design, and cross-functional initiatives forward that have multiple stakeholders and many moving parts.
- Partner with a Product Program Manager on mission critical initiatives.
- Partner with senior level executives on delivering key meetings, summits and presentations.
- Work with Engineers, Product Managers and Design to establish deadlines and predictable workflows that impact design work.
- Partner with the Design Manager on effective team communication, proactive problem solving, information gathering and distribution as well as cross-team collaboration.
- Facilitate meetings including preparing agendas, keeping conversation on-track, capturing notes, and establishing action items and owners.
- Ensure the team is aware of key milestone dates and has the information and connections they need to succeed.
- Provide flexible processes that meet team needs and help keep work on track.
- Communicate issues related to staying on schedule and propose solutions to remedy the issue.
- Proactively raise issues before they are a problem for the design team or product output.
- Support and execute special team activities that build culture and drive clarity of purpose, including team on-site and off-site events.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience as a producer, project manager or program manager with a background establishing systems, supporting teams, and developing relationships
- Experience working with product designers/UX as well as cross-functional teams
- Track record of operating independently, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Experience building subject matter knowledge of Facebook Ads and the Ad Tech industry
- Ability to identify problems and work towards solutions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with independent time management and task prioritization
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract.