Expected Pay Rate:$19.00 - $22.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, with the possibility for overtime
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network hire an Executive Assistant to support 2-3 Directors. In this role, you’ll need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex calendaring and heavy travel planning.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, the ability to ramp quickly to new leaders, and will be resourceful in building relationships across the company’s larger ecosystem.As an Executive Assistant, you will:
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives.
- Manage hectic and complex calendars.
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions.
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Perform general office duties as needed.
- Organize space planning and large offsite events.
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years providing complex calendar management, travel, and expense reports for 1 or more executives
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Google Suite
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Huntsville, AL. It will be fully remote until offices reopen and is available to candidates local to the Huntsville area. As offices begin to reopen based on local health/safety data and guidance, candidates should expect to be in-office in 2022.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.