HireArt is looking to hire a Recruiting Process Analyst to work on-site at our client's San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll contribute to process design, identifying business requirements and process maps through workshops, interviews, and other analytics.
- Facilitate process workshops to understand user challenges, define process requirements and document future state process maps.
- Develop business specification documents and mocks to confirm project scope/alignment.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, and utilize analytics to test effectiveness.
- Educate users responsible for managing and operating business processes.
- Monitor, measure and provide feedback on process performance and overall user/team experience.
- Conduct interviews and perform analysis to create business cases.
- Associate’s degree or higher
- 4+ years of process management/business analysis in HR, Recruiting, Sales or Marketing in technology industry
- Demonstrated ability leading process design workshops and documenting business requirements
- Experience developing delightful process maps and educating business users
- Basic knowledge in Recruiting or HR processes and a passion for people processes
- Basic knowledge in technical systems (ATS, HRIS, CRM)
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Humble attitude with a willingness to shift from high-level strategic thinking to stepping in and helping to drive implementation alongside functional teams
- Business Process Management (BPM) / Change Management certifications a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6 month contract position based in San Francisco, CA.