Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$34.00 - $39.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world's largest social network find a Digital Asset Manager to establish and maintain operational procedures and tools for the creative team(s), aligning closely with art, engineering and marketing stakeholders to ensure the timely deployment of creative assets into the product. This role requires tactical precision, organizational excellence, and technical prowess.
As Digital Asset Manager, you will:
- Partner with product, art, and marketing teams to execute publishing strategy.
- Maintain deployment tools and partner with engineers to maintain/improve upon these tools.
- Thoroughly QA all components of artwork in product, identifying and escalating bugs related to art.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to troubleshoot any reported issues involving art.
- Create and maintain technical parameters for targeted art deployment.
- Diligently maintain deployment schedule for all art assets across strategic demographics.
- Own and execute targeted promotions.
- Notify key stakeholders through internal broadcast tools when new artwork is ready to test and deploy.
- Maintain up-to-date, detailed, and organized documentation of all launched and deprecated artwork.
- Prioritize competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions.
- Act as point of contact between product, art, and marketing teams when facilitating communication/deploying effects.
- Proactively investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve deployment related issues while communicating to cross-functional teams throughout the process.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study, preferably in computer science or visual arts
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Highly organized with precise attention to detail
- Eye for quality in product and strong voice of advocacy
- Analytical and problem-solving experience
- Comfort with technology
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects, and deliver results in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Interpersonal experience, including relationship building and collaboration within cross-functional teams
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.