Expected Pay Rate:$50,000.00 per year
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:4 month contract
HireArt is helping Via find a Field Manager to Field Manager to ensure operational excellence, customer satisfaction, and an unbelievable customer experience. The ideal candidate will have previous project management, operations, or customer service experience.
Via has partnered with 100+ cities and public transit agencies around the world to deploy our mobility technology. As a Field Manager on Via’s Transit-as-a-Service (TaaS) Operations team, you’ll be responsible for managing operations using our innovative technology platform in Arlington, Texas. You’ll manage daily operations while driving continuous improvement and growth of our services.
As Field Manager, you will:
- Ensure operational excellence, customer satisfaction, and an unbelievable customer experience.
- Manage driver supply to ensure we have the right number of drivers on the road in order to meet demand.
- Prioritize operational issues as the real-time point of contact and implement creative solutions to solve problems as they arise.
- Respond to driver feedback and live customer issues.
- Diligently work collaboratively with a broad interdisciplinary team to scale operational processes, systems, and tools to drive rapid growth.
- Bachelors degree
- Previous project management, operations, or customer service experience are a plus
- Experience managing (including scheduling) a team
- Taking initiative and owning new projects
- Comfort with ambiguity and evolving/adapting as conditions change
- Experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders
- A self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing and sociable; skilled at communicating professionally with partners, customers, and driver-partners from a broad range of backgrounds
- Willing to wear multiple hats and contribute to projects of all types
- Fluent in English, additional languages a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 4-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Arlington, TX.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems and sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized and customizable solutions for each and every one of our global partners (100 and counting!). https://ridewithvia.com/