Location:San Francisco, CA
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, PST business hours
Assignment Length:1 year contract
HireArt is helping an innovative cloud storage company find a CMS Specialist to collaborate on CMS user training and documentation, helping to establish CMS champions within the marketing team. The ideal candidate will be skilled in coding and managing CMS, and bring a deep knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position and will be fully remote.
As CMS Specialist, you will:
- Collaborate on CMS user training and documentation, helping to establish CMS champions within the marketing team.
- Determine when to use existing components or create bespoke pages, coordinate creation of new components, and provide input on maintaining a usage library of components.
- Partner with the marketing and design teams to establish CMS templates for various page types for greater efficiency and scale of the design system.
- Partner with marketing and brand design to define authoring requirements.
- Plan and support phased migrations of marketing pages to CMS.
- Coordinate with marketing and engineering on needs for testing and gating before pages go live.
- Liaise with the localization team and coordinate on Smartling translation workflow changes.
- Drive issue resolution on major technical issues pertaining to marketing’s web projects and launches.
- Coordinate on future SEO and web accessibility initiatives.
- Coordinate with Marketing PMO (and/or act as PM for AEM portion of projects).
- Provide authoring support in AEM CMS as needed to pitch in for larger campaigns.
- Participate in backlog grooming and daily scrum meetings for marketing’s website roadmap and ad hoc web projects.
- Ensure timely response and communication with stakeholders on the status and progress of their web requests via JIRA.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience working with CMS
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Expertise in Jira
- Comfortable collaborating with internal customers and external vendors
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A helpful, positive attitude
- Good interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration
- Strong organization and multi-functional leadership skills
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 1-year contract position through HireArt and will be fully remote.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.