Location:Los Angeles, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$50.00 - $55.00 per hour
Schedule:Flexible schedule, ranging from 20-40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping our client, an online resale marketplace, find a Technical Sourcer to develop and execute creative sourcing strategies. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of sourcing experience for technical roles.
In this role, you will help scale the engineering and product and design teams. You'll support both recruiters and hiring managers in attracting and creating a strong pipeline of diverse passive candidates. As the company continues to grow, they're looking for someone who is eager to help attract, hire, and retain the best talent around - wherever that may reside.
Success in this role will require knowledge of modern sourcing techniques, excellent communication skills, and proven success in cultivating relationships with candidates'. A skilled Technical Sourcer will be able to source and influence passive candidates' for career opportunities.
This is a 20-40 hours per week, 6-month contract position and will be fully remote.
As Technical Sourcer, you will:
- Collaborate with hiring managers and recruiters to understand hiring needs and goals.
- Develop and execute creative sourcing strategies.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive technical candidates via social media recruiting, LinkedIn recruiter, Github, and other passive sources.
- Build a pipeline of top-tier, passive candidates.
- Identify and screen a high volume of potential candidates.
- 2+ years of sourcing experience for technical roles (Engineering, Product & Design)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- Proven track record of leveraging multiple sourcing channels to identify untapped high-caliber talent (e.g. social media recruiting, LinkedIn recruiter, Github, StackOverflow, Google boolean search, etc.)
- Experience managing candidates through multiple stages of a recruiting pipeline
- Experience coordinating and conducting candidate screenings
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract position staffed via HireArt and will be fully remote. This position has a flexible schedule and will range from 20-40 hours per week.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.