HireArt is looking to hire a Learning and Development Coordinator to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll support learning and development initiatives including resource design and maintenance, training communications and tracking, and process analysis and improvement.
We’re seeking candidates experienced in visual design and content organization who are creative, proactive, and highly organized. The ideal candidate is also comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and can work well with diverse teams and partners. Lastly, you have a passion for learning and are a continuous learner yourself!
- Translate technical and business process information into visual learning concepts to accelerate learner adoption.
- Develop training materials, including PowerPoint presentations, E-learning materials, videos, reference cards, and user guides using information gathered from cross-functional partners.
- Continuously maintain updates to content based on changing business decisions.
- Monitor training attendance and completion, as well as security and compliance certifications.
- Performance administration of the company’s Learning Management System (LMS).
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Business Management, Organizational Behavior, Marketing or similar
- Experience in visual design and content organization
- Proficient in Adobe Captivate or other innovative learning development tools
- Proficient in PowerPoint or other presentation applications
- Excellent organization skills, methodical, and attentive to detail
- Training or presentation development experience a plus
- Consulting experience a plus
- Sales or customer service experience a plus
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.