The Louise Phillips Forbes Team at Halstead Real Estate is looking for an Interior Design Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team. This is an extraordinary opportunity for the right person who loves working with people, real estate, and design!
In this role, you’ll plan, initiate, and oversee all aspects of listing a luxury home for sale, including the organized execution of all marketing efforts.
We’re seeking candidates with in-depth knowledge of contemporary design and experience in project management/coordination. The ideal candidate is comfortable working closely with diverse clients, staging and styling interior spaces, overseeing photo and video production, copywriting and editing, and working within strict deadlines and budgets.
The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, develop positive and professional relationships with clients, and manage multiple projects effectively is essential.
- Consult with client-owners of luxury residential homes and larger projects to conceive and coordinate a plan for listing preparation and staging.
- Oversee floorplan design, photo shoots, filming, and post-production editing for listed properties.
- Supervise outside contractors, vendors, and external support staff.
- Maintain accurate file information, including staging furniture inventory and vendor invoices.
- Develop copy for property descriptions, e-blasts, and video scripts.
- Create and oversee the production of marketing materials in collaboration with the visual design and marketing team.
- Manage communications with owners, developers, the Director of PR & Marketing and the Team Leader.
- 3+ years relevant experience in project management, marketing, real estate, and/or interior design/consulting
- A team player, self-starter, and eager to learn
- Highly organized, resourceful, and creative
- Calm under pressure and effective in managing multiple priorities/properties at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (strong copywriting skills)
- People skills, including patience and empathy, with the capacity to develop trusting and caring relationships with luxury-oriented clientele with very full lives who need support to make a major life change
- Good sense of taste / strong eye for visual aesthetic
- Proficient at Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- General knowledge of Project Management Software Programs
- An in-depth knowledge of contemporary design and art with great attention to detail
- College coursework/degree in a related field (interior design, marketing, etc.) a plus
Compensation: We provide a competitive salary and benefits package for this full-time role.
Commitment: This is a full-time, permanent position based in New York, NY.
About the Louise Phillips Forbes Team at Halstead Real Estate - Louise Phillips Forbes is an industry leader in New York City’s residential real estate market with career sales exceeding $3.2 billion. She is considered one of the elite Power Brokers in Manhattan and currently leads the #1 sales team at Halstead. The team includes 8 members from a variety of professional backgrounds and industries, including hospitality, fashion, beauty, real estate, and interior design.