Expected Salary$60 - $65 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Program Manager - Retail & E-commerce to work onsite at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with multiple teams involved in retail and e-commerce, while mapping the consumer experience and building customer support content and operational systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Business, or a related field (MBA or equivalent Master’s preferred).
- 5+ years experience in Project Management, with a demonstrated track record using technology systems in a high-tech operations space.
- Experience building contact center flows (contact initiation, set up, troubleshooting, etc., and setting up call centers (phone, email, chat, video).
- Experience with content management systems (CMS), and management of support operations for new consumers.
- Experience in retail where you’ve been required to put yourself in the customers’ shoes and enhance the customers' buying or returning experience, such as in e-commerce, retail, or call center environments.
- Tech savviness - will be required to write technical documents and work with developers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Past experience as an engineer is a plus.
Commitment: This is a 3 mo. contract.