Expected Salary$21 - $25 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Support Specialist to work onsite at Facebook's Mountain View office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll be a customer advocate extraordinaire for Workplace by Facebook. The ideal candidate is passionate about solving problems and wants to make a positive impact on a new team. The Support Specialist will be representing Workplace in the front lines and ensuring Workplace users are taken care of. This role is perfect for someone who is looking to build up their resume and/or gain experience in the tech industry.
- Provide white-glove support to Workplace administrators such as C-level executives, HR leads, IT administrators, etc.
- Confidently answer tickets in a timely and accurate manner to ensure a high level of customer service
- Decipher and troubleshoot bugs and maintain communication with Engineering for further assessment
- Identify trends and opportunities for new processes to be created
- Drive to meet or exceed daily performance metrics related to key performance indicators
- Stay current with process and product updates
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years of experience working in customer service role, with experience in B2B and/or technical support
- Must be customer-focused and demonstrate understanding and empathy
- Excellent communicator with the ability to clearly explain technical steps to a non-tech savvy audience
- Creative problem solver with excellent troubleshooting skills
- Team oriented with a 'get it done' attitude
- Detail oriented while multitasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced environment
- Social media support experience is preferred but not required
Commitment: This is a 6 month contract with the possibility of extending up to 2 years. Candidates must be available to work late during the week and weekends on a rotational basis.