Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$68.00 - $74.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:6 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Partner Marketing Designer to aid in the development of campaigns that engage B2B and B2C audiences across multiple platforms, including web landing pages, emails, PDFs, and presentations.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of design experience. You must include a portfolio link on your resume showcasing creative branding work and presentation design.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position based in Menlo Park, CA. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
As Partner Marketing Designer, you will:
- Aid in the development of campaigns that engage B2B and B2C audiences across multiple platforms, including web landing pages, emails, PDFs, and presentations.
- Consult on how the company brand can be applied to existing and future programming.
- Make strategic recommendations on how the brand can come alive with initiatives and programming roadmaps developed for specific audiences.
- Communicate and execute original creative campaigns and concepts.
- Design engaging marketing materials, collateral pieces, pitch decks, and sales presentations.
- Collaborate with the brand team to conceptualize and create innovative and beautifully designed templates and presentations that can be easily regionalized.
- Uphold and maintain brand guidelines.
- 5+ years of design experience in the tech space
- Familiarity with online project management and creative proofing tools
- Ability to understand, implement, and coach others to implement brand guidelines
- Understand basic user-experience design and content strategy
- Ability to receive constructive feedback and implement in an actionable way while maintaining concept integrity and offering solutions
- Must include a portfolio link on resume showcasing creative branding work and presentation design
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA. This position will be performed fully remotely until offices reopen.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.