Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Assignment Length:5 month contract
HireArt is helping Crane Aerospace & Electronics find a Recruiter to join and assist their Human Resources Department.
In this role, you’ll attract top talent across all Crane Aerospace & Electronics sites, partnering with HR Business Partners and hiring managers to complete the full lifecycle of the employment process, which includes recruiting, screening, interviewing, and closing the candidate.As a Recruiter, you will:
- Recruit, research, interview, screen, and refer job candidates for job openings.
- Utilize Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit a diverse pool of candidates.
- Complete relevant updates, status reports, and statistics for all positions, including entering new requisitions into the recruiting system and monitoring/reporting on statuses.
- Partner with management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications and drive diversity within the organization.
- Initiate contact with potentially qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Review applications and interview candidates to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, providing information about the organization and position.
- Screen and refer candidates for additional interviews with others in the organization.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews (including candidate travel as needed), working directly with the candidates and hiring teams to ensure that the interview experience is both positive and enjoyable for all.
- Prepare offer letters and other on-boarding documents.
- Write and place job advertising in various media.
- Develop and coordinate an internal/external job posting program, which complies with the company’s AAP.
- File and maintain employment records for future reference.
- High school diploma or equivalent (Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred)
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in a high volume, high growth environment (experience in the aerospace, defense, or other relevant manufacturing industry is a plus)
- Experience working face-to-face with leaders at all levels, providing guidance and direction to ensure a great experience for candidates and hiring teams
- Understanding of all practices and responsibilities of non-exempt, exempt, technical, professional, and managerial positions
- Knowledge of, and ability to use, applicant tracking systems
- Ability to successfully assess candidates’ potential and articulate skill set to hiring managers
- Can adapt quickly to changing business needs and requirements
- Ability to prioritize, stay organized, set clear expectations, and drive the hiring process, while delivering expert support and results
- Ability to handle a large number of requisitions at once, ranging from hourly-direct up to director level roles with varying levels of complexity
- Excellent marketing skills, with the ability to effectively source and engage passive candidates using various external tools
- Ability to effectively build relationships at all levels of the organization and externally, with candidates and a variety of agencies and vendors
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- Excellent technical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent scheduling skills, particularly when juggling multiple busy calendars
- HR Certification from an accredited source is a plus
Commitment:This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 5-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based in Seattle, WA. It will be partially remote, with in-office work required 2-3 days per week, and open to candidates local to the Seattle area.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.
Crane Aerospace & Electronics supplies critical systems and components to the aerospace and defense markets. You’ll find Crane Aerospace & Electronics in some of the toughest environments: from engines to landing gear; from satellites to medical implants and from missiles to unmanned aerial systems (UAS).