Location:Menlo Park, CA
Expected Pay Rate:$25.00 - $28.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 20 hours per week
Assignment Length:3 month contract
HireArt is helping the world’s largest social network find a Triage Specialist to investigate and communicate beta applications’ product quality. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ relevant experience and will be proficient with Android and iOS platforms.
As Triage Specialist, you will:
- Investigate product quality of beta applications.
- Understand and communicate product launch risks and severity of issues to partners.
- Develop test cases and scenarios in order to pinpoint the root cause of product bugs.
- Meticulously document findings and keep documentation up-to-date.
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional partners in operations and product.
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in operations, quality assurance, or similar
- Proficient with Android and iOS platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Flexible and willing to respond quickly to urgent or changing processes
- Natural curiosity and proven ability to learn new skills quickly
- Passion for ensuring high-quality product experiences for millions of users
Commitment: This is a part-time (20 hours per week), 3-month contract position through HireArt and based in Menlo Park, CA.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas.