Expected Salary$32 - $35 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Sourcing Specialist to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll develop supplier agreements for indirect sourcing of various procurement categories. You’ll be responsible for various indirect products and services across multiple business lines, and interface with internal customers in order to understand their requirements for products and services.
A successful candidate will contribute to the development of business system initiatives and enhancements, and successfully advocate between suppliers and internal clients, while exercising ethical business practices and familiarity with legal requirements.
- Understand internal client needs, budgetary requirements, and savings opportunities, while meeting project deliverables and timelines.
- Draft, negotiate and redline supplier agreements, Statements of Work, Service Level Agreements and RFXs.
- Manage contracts and ensure completion.
- Provide strategic sourcing support for special projects.
- Perform supplier management for products and services, and build and maintain supplier relationships.
- Ensure that suppliers and service providers comply with all Service Level Agreements and regulatory requirements for the products and services they provide.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative supplier analysis, and evaluate supplier spend data in order to assess savings opportunities.
- Develop Request for Proposals (RFP), evaluate and assess results, and document recommendations.
- Communicate results to internal clients and suppliers to create strategic business opportunities and savings for the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in business
- 6+ years experience in technical writing, paralegal work, or similar
- Previous experience in sourcing/procurement
- Experience with Oracle, MS Office Suite and other web based communication tools
- Strong planning, organization, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Exceptional customer service, client support, and business service consulting skills
- Confident and comfortable recommending solutions and implementing change
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects in a fast paced, highly professional environment
- Proven time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure
Commitment: This is a 9 month contract.