Location:Los Altos, CA (Remote)
Expected Pay Rate:$42.00 - $53.00 per hour
Schedule:Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week, PST business hours
Assignment Length:Contract to hire
HireArt is helping Next Insurance find a Recruiting Coordinator to support its people operations functions and enable the company’s next stage of scale.
In this role, you’ll manage the all-important candidate experience, from scheduling phone/video calls to handling onsite/virtual interviews.As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will:
- Communicate professionally with our client’s candidates (and coworkers!) and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Work closely with our client’s recruiters to improve upon existing processes and programs and to develop/roll out fun, creative ways to acquire talent.
- Coordinate candidate travel and handle all expenses.
- Track all candidates’ onsite experiences and serve as point-of-contact.
- Assist with timely and accurate completion of data to all applicant tracking systems and docs.
- Build diverse and inclusive interview panels.
- Champion our client’s values and philosophy to potential candidates.
- 2+ years experience in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple tasks, ideally in HR or recruiting
- Familiarity with Greenhouse
- Expert with GoogleApps
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
- Self-directed with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail (no matter how mundane)
- Poised demeanor, but an approachable personality
- Ability to adapt and pivot in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A team player—you're willing to help out wherever needed
- You instill trust in your judgment and ability to complete any project
Commitment:This is a remote, full-time (40 hours per week), 6-month contract-to-hire position staffed via HireArt. Candidates local to Los Altos, CA are preferred, though not required.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.
The needs of business owners have significantly changed over the past decade, the insurance industry hasn’t. When you’re running your own business, you’re placing a huge bet on yourself. Your ideas, your passion, your blood, sweat and tears define your success.
Next Insurance was created to give your business the coverage it deserves. Simple, affordable and tailored. So no matter what you do, no matter how you define success, we’re right there, next to you.