Expected Salary$15.00 - $22.00 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire an Operations Specialist to work on-site at our client’s Carlsbad office on a full-time, temp-to-perm, contract basis. Our client, a rapidly growing critical logistics startup, is seeking an Operations Specialist to take on a range of responsibilities.
In this role, you’ll be actively making logistics more transparent, faster, and safer, while giving shippers a view of their packages in every stage of its transportation. You’ll work on orders that are highly critical and time-sensitive, and a customer-focused mindset and excellent problem-solving skills are key.
You’ll also have a chance to grow into a permanent position with the company. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that is revolutionizing the logistics industry!
- Adaptability: The ability to rapidly move from one critical task to another and to shift roles when necessary.
- Attention to detail: Critical logistics is a game of inches. The right decision is not always clear and it is your job to find it.
- Ownership mindset: When you plug in, the shipments you handle are yours. You will be surrounded by the best people and technology in the industry, but end to end autonomy and ownership will be key to your success.
- Decision making: A flight takes off every minute. Seconds count. Your ability to make good decisions quickly will save lives every single day.
- Positive attitude: Your job is to make the impossible possible. Have fun doing it.
- Calm under pressure: Moving critical items around the world is not for the faint of heart. All of the best operators in the world remain calm and focused even when handling the most sensitive shipments.
- Customer-obsessed: Our customers are obsessed with us because we are obsessed with our customers. You will be expected to do everything it takes to give the customer the best experience possible.
- Previous experience: next-flight-out or time-critical shipping is a plus, but not required
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), temp-to-perm contract position through HireArt and based in Carlsbad, CA.