HireArt is looking to hire a Project Manager - CRM and Integration to work on-site at Airbnb’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll ensure best project management practices for the CRM and Integration team, and plan and execute projects that originate within Airbnb’s IT organization.
While most of the projects are highly technical in nature and leverage cutting edge technologies, there are also a significant number of projects that require someone with a keen eye for detail and the ability to juggle many project details at once. You’ll collaborate with vendors, business teams (legal, finance, employee experience, engineering, etc.), and other areas within the IT organization, and assist in defining project scope, budget, and resource needs, while controlling other project variables.
- Uphold and implement best practices in Project Management to help organize the CRM and Integration team’s work.
- Lead one or more projects through the end to end project delivery lifecycle.
- Help in defining staffing requirements and forming project teams.
- Conducting project kick-off meetings, and communicate individual project roles and expectations.
- Ensure all project team members have the tools and training necessary to perform effectively.
- Remove impediments/blockers in order to keep teams productive.
- Manage vendors to ensure adherence to SLAs and expectations.
- Develop metrics, procedures, objectives, and methods to assess project progress.
- Create and publish a weekly summary that outlines the state of projects across the department.
- Effectively communicate the status of all projects across the department, highlighting issues or conflicts between teams to stakeholders and management.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge and technical competence.
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance with broad scope and high complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project Management Certification highly preferred
- 3+ years of overall project management experience
- Experience managing SAAS projects, especially Salesforce, CRM, Social Care or Mulesoft integration projects
- Experience working with Atlassian tools, such as Confluence and JIRA, as well as other Project Management and Collaboration tools
- Experience managing external vendors to successfully deliver projects
- Well developed problem-solving and analytical skills
- Multi-tasking capabilities and ability to adapt to a fast paced environment
Commitment: This is a 7.5 mo. contract.