Expected Salary$36 - $40 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Research Participant Recruiter to work on-site at Facebook’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you'll be responsible for recruiting research participants for market research and user experience studies and guiding them through the process. While all work will happen from Menlo Park, you will recruit for studies that take place onsite at the Menlo Park campus, remotely via the web, and offsite in the US and abroad.
- Gather recruit specifications from researchers, working collaboratively with participant recruiting and research teams.
- Identify candidate pools to recruit from, and log participants in a centralized database.
- Screen participants by phone, email and survey, and schedule participants for research sessions.
- Communicate with candidates about logistical details, ensuring compensation is delivered and NDAs (non-disclosure agreements) are collected.
- Work with team to onboard research vendors, and assist in developing efficient processes for contracts and payments.
- Develop efficient processes for communicating with Legal team on data matching and surveying.
- Work with WhatsApp localization team to facilitate translation of surveys and discussion guides.
- Associate's degree or higher required (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- 2+ years experience in research participant recruiting
- Experience with using online collaborative document/spreadsheet tools
- Experience with scheduling and calendar management tools
- Commitment to excellent customer service, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize while multi-tasking, maintaining high levels of organization, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Flexible and able to quickly react to last minute changes
- Proactive and self-directed, with an ability to take direction
- Passionate about Facebook!
Commitment: This is a 3 mo. contract.