Expected Salary$60,000 - $70,000 per year
Broad Bay Capital Management is seeking a talented administrator to work directly with their founder on a variety of administrative tasks. This person should be polished, professional, hands-on, and highly detail oriented.
- Executive Assistant to the Founder
- Support, COO, Controller and Analysts
- Schedule meetings and provide calendar management
- Coordinate all domestic and international travel arrangements
- Coordinate relationships with outside vendors and building management
- Prepare team expense reports
- Manage the office, including ordering and maintaining supplies, new hire set- ups, etc.
- Oversee reception activities; meet and greet guests, provide phone coverage and respond to enquiries
- Assist with Business Development and Investor relations, including the preparation and distribution marketing materials and managing the new investor pipeline
- Plan events/engagements, which may include offsite planning
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2 years of experience
- Previous work in finance preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Able to work independently on own initiative and produce high quality and accurate work
- Able to research resources, troubleshoot and solve problems
- Calm and poised, and comfortable in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
Broad Bay Capital Management (BBCM) is a long/short Hedge Fund located in midtown Manhattan. The growing firm encourages a collegial work environment and opportunity to work with professionals across the organization.