HireArt is looking to hire a Trust and Security Specialist (German) to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll work closely with the Privacy and Customer Support teams to act as a champion of the company’s data protection policies.
Specifically, you’ll monitor, review, and respond to privacy-related questions from German-speaking and other EU customers via a Zendesk queue.
This is a short-term, part-time position - approximately 1 month at 20 hours per week. Morning availability is ideal.
We’re seeking a Trust and Security Specialist who can easily jump into the role and flourish in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. You have a background in customer support and experience with email-based support and ticketing software.
You’re a great communicator with bilingual fluency in English and German. You also bring strong analytical abilities to correctly interpret policies and provide customers with clear resolutions to their questions.
- Associate’s degree or higher
- Fluency in English and German (read, write, speak)
- 1+ years experience in customer support
- Experience with email support and ticketing software (e.g. Zendesk, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to interpret and apply regulatory requirements
- Able to work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Interest or experience in security/data protection a plus
- Experience/knowledge of GDPR regulations a plus
Commitment: This is a part-time, 1-month contract position.