HireArt is looking to hire a Financial Systems Administrator to work on-site at our client’s San Francisco office on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll develop deep expertise on the company’s financial planning systems and act as lead administrator. You’ll also collaborate with finance and other cross-functional teams to identify and implement process improvements.
We’re seeking someone with in-depth experience and knowledge in financial systems implementation and management. The ideal candidate also loves to problem-solve, maintains outstanding attention to detail, and can work effectively with diverse teams in a dynamic environment.
- Be the main point of contact and expertise on all financial systems.
- Manage various internal reporting structures and ensure alignment with other Finance functions (Accounting, Treasury & Tax).
- Design, build and automate analyses and/or dashboards.
- Engage and collaborate with other organization on ad-hoc systems projects and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of progressive finance systems experience with a strong understanding of the end-to-end planning process
- Direct experience as a functional admin for a Planning tool (finance, WFP, and CapEx), preferably Hyperion or PBCS
- You are a SmartView expert
- You love to troubleshoot issues and solve puzzles
- You sweat the details and maintain a high level of integrity in your work
- You're a self-starter who enthusiastically drives projects
- You're able to build positive relationships with other members in FP&A
- You learn fast and are flexible
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), 9-month contract position through HireArt and based in San Francisco, CA.