Location:New York, NY
Expected Pay Rate:$20.00 - $25.00 per hour
Schedule:40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Are you naturally empathetic? Do you care deeply about helping people find jobs? Are you tech-savvy and want to work at a start-up? HireArt is looking to hire a fantastic Customer Service Associate!
HireArt is the standard for easy, ethical, professional contract employment. At HireArt, we'd like to make the process of applying to jobs more personal, meritocratic and humane.
We care greatly about our job applicant pool and want to provide amazing customer support to all candidates who apply to jobs via HireArt.
As Customer Service Associate at HireArt, you will:
- Provide support to candidates via phone, email, and chat.
- Help candidates resolve technical issues.
- Answer candidates' questions about jobs listed on HireArt.
- Help job applicants succeed by giving them feedback, support, and encouragement.
- Write effective content for HireArt's Help Center.
- Document and report product bugs, and suggest new product features.
- Work with diverse teams to solve issues effectively and triage as appropriate.
- Previous experience in customer support, ideally including phone, email, chat, and web-based support
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- A great attitude and a passion for helping others succeed
- A team player able to collaborate effectively with diverse teams
- Highly attentive to detail and strong time-management skills
- Strong sense of judgment when working with sensitive information
- Tech-savvy and able to identify and document bugs or technical issues
Salary + equity + benefits
- Health, dental & vision insurance (100% paid by HireArt)
- Generous vacation policy
- Commuter benefits
Commitment: This is a full-time (40 hours per week), permanent position based in New York, NY.
Founded in 2012, we're a modern staffing agency that uses work samples and video assessments to generate deeper insights and connect contractors to companies where they'll thrive. HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.