HireArt is looking to hire a Talent Advisor to work on-site at one of our client's Santa Clara office on a contract basis. In this role, you'll be part of the Global Talent Acquisition team for a leading technology consulting company. As Talent Advisor, you'll be responsible for recruiting world-class talent with expertise in Digital and Data technologies.
You'll work alongside innovative thinkers and strategists dedicated to reinventing Fortune 1000 companies through the use of emerging technologies that create new customer experiences, achieve cost efficiencies, and gain competitive advantage.
We're seeking an experienced Recruiter with a proven track record in full lifecycle recruiting, who is able to design and executive effective recruitment strategies and build strong social media networks that attract exceptional candidates.
- Manage technical hiring in Digital & Data technologies across North America.
- Drive entire lifecycle of recruitment and candidate experience.
- Manage the relationship with key stakeholders & leaders and define resource requirements, interview processes, and sourcing strategies.
- Build and maintain a strong social media network to attract the best talent from the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of Technical recruitment experience, including for Digital and Data Analytics
- Ability to design and execute successful recruitment strategies
- Well versed with new age technology and social media hiring
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills
Commitment: This is a temp-to-perm contract position.