Expected Salary$65 - $69 per hour
HireArt is looking to hire a Copywriter to work on-site at our client’s Menlo Park campus on a contract basis. In this role, you’ll develop new marketing and advertising content for TV/video, mobile, web and more.
We’re seeking a Copywriter with an exceptional portfolio and experience overseeing content from inception to launch. You’re also comfortable accepting feedback and input to improve work, as well as working with diverse teams to achieve goals.
- Concept and write advertising and marketing materials for the company’s creative teams.
- Collaborate with the Art Director and other cross-functional team members to develop and potentially produce advertising across multiple media formats.
- Write for TV/video, mobile, web and more.
- Communicate complicated technology topics in clear, concise ways to a non-technical audience.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in a copywriting, brand or business writing
- Writing samples or portfolio link
- Experience overseeing ideas from inception to launch
- Experience using Facebook Business products (Ads Manager, Business Manager, Facebook Pages, Instagram Ads, etc.)
- Ability to take feedback and input and come up with solutions that keep the integrity of the ideas
- History of self-initiated projects
Commitment: This is a 6-month contract.